Baltimore County Community Meeting on the Master Plan 2030
Baltimore County Executive Johnny Olszewski, Jr.
Community Engagement Meetings
Council District 2 – Master Plan 2030 Community Engagement Meeting:
Pikesville-Owings Mills Regional Chamber of Commerce
Please join us for a meeting that will focus on gathering ideas to develop a vision for our County over the next 10 years. One important focus of Master Plan 2030 is ensuring that all residents have access to high quality affordable and accessible housing, cultural, and recreational opportunities in safe communities while promoting responsible economic development.
This meeting will focus on identifying and prioritizing important aspects of your community’s character to preserve, enhance, transform, or strengthen in Master Plan 2030. In preparation for the meeting, please ponder the following six questions:
1. What do you value about your community that you do not want to see changed?
2. What changes would you most like to see in your community in the future?
3. What are the most important issues facing your community over the next 10 years?
4. What do you want your community to be like in 10 years?
5. Looking beyond your community, what is Baltimore County’s biggest challenge in the next 10 years?
6. What is the County’s biggest opportunity?
If you are unable to attend, you can submit your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your Council District and general community area in the email.